One of the places i have always wanted to visit is California. I would get there by taking a plane. This place is known for the amazing beaches and celebrities. The weather is warm in the summer but you can go to local mountains and go snowboarding in the winter.
I would go during the summer and i would take plenty of bathing suits because i would be o the beach almost everyday. I would love to take surfing and skim boarding lessons. I would also take a bus tour of Hollywood. I would love to see some celebrities and especially artists whose music i listen to. I would also love to go biking through some of the local trails. I wouldn't mind shopping either.
I would leave on a plane with bags full of stuff i bought and probably a very bad sunburn. I have always wanted to visit California. I think it is one of the best states in the United States. It is fun in the summer and equally fun in the winter. I hope i get to visit California someday. Below is a picture of a map of California and a local beach.
Sam,
ReplyDeleteGood blogging with five posts this quarter. You need detail though in every post. Your California post doesn't give any information that you can't tell us off the top of your head. You needed to do a little more research for each of these blogs. Remember that this is a primary writing assignment for our class, so put a little more effort into the posts. Also, proofread more and add commas.
82/100 B
Sam, this sounds like a lot of fun. I also would like to go to California. I want to go surfing. You have a very cool blog! -Emma
ReplyDelete