- I used to have a buzz-cut until sixth grade.
- My first R-rated movie was Troy.
- I used to love Greek Mythology.
- My favorite animal is a dog.
- I HATE bees and planes.
- I used to be scared of the dark.
- I used to be scared to sleep with my closet door open.
- I hate photos of myself.
- I played baseball when i was little.
- My favorite sport now is lacrosse.
- My favorite lucky charm is a four leaf clover.
- My favorite number is 9, 99, or 19.
- Maryland is my favorite lacrosse team.
- I find watching sports on tv boring because it always makes me want to go play.
- I used to be Goalie in lacrosse.
- My favorite color changes from blue, orange, and red; its blue now.
- I have green eyes.
- I always say my last name is Ford when ordering pizza because its easier.
- I am Romanian.
- I am Jewish.
- I love hotubs.
- My favorite place I haver ever been was Turks and Caicos.
- I don;t really have a single best friend.
- I have more friends that are girls than guys.
- I love summer and warm weather.
This is my blog for all my thoughts and writings in freshman English this year. I will learn a great deal this year about literature and myself.
Friday, May 20, 2011
Sam Foard's 25 random facts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment