My name is Sam, and I enjoyed reading about Eddie and your adventures. Over the summer I have done many other things such as go to Ocean City, play soccer and lacrosse, and hang out with my friends. I live in Forrest Hill, Maryland and am a freshman at John Carroll.
| http://www.wisconsinsportsacademy.com/basketball.jpg |
I think that your author, Paul Volponi, had a writing style that was very realistic. Even though it could get a little confusing at first I like how he told the story from both Eddie and your point of view so you could see how the same event had different outcomes for two different people.
I really want to know what happens to Eddie and your life when you gets out of jail. Will you and Eddie still be friends and possibly go pro together and keep the black and white duo alive?
I really feel like you coped with the rate issue very well. This book made me more aware of the unfair trialing for people of different colors. Hopefully one day in the future there will be no such thing as racism and everybody will be trialed the same way if they commit a crime.
When you get this letter I think you should give Eddie another chance because you two are really good friends.
Sincerely,
Sam
No comments:
Post a Comment